Mountain Youth Academy Residential Treatment Center located in the rolling hills of Tennessee welcomes mental health referrals for children and teens ages 6 – 17. Our treatment center is located only 13 miles from the Virginia border and provides trauma-informed care for both boys and girls.
The following types of children and adolescents we treat include:
- Latency boys and girls 5-11 years of age
- Adolescent boys and girls 12-17 years of age
- IQ greater than 69 (Individually Assessed)
- Adjudicated or non-adjudicate
To learn more about our Admissions process, please contact us.
If you would like to refer to Mountain Youth Academy, we will need the following information:
- Current Psychological evaluation/FSIQ (if available) or clinical notes, for the past year
- Placement History/Discharge Summaries
- Current medications
- Current behaviors in the last 30-60 days
- Legal involvement
- Current medical issues (if applicable)
- Current IEP (if applicable)
All items can be sent to our confidential fax (423-727-9899) or via email to [email protected]